Thursday, November 27, 2008

Compromises and failures

Apparently my school is weird. A few students in my class suggested having a party during our last computing period of the year, but our teacher wanted to go through a few more assessed presentations.

The result? We get to snack on whatever people are bringing while delivering speeches. Yay!


My last post was about an assessed performance for my music course at school. After playing the piece for the markers on my semi-acoustic guitar, I realised that it might have sounded better on my electric. I tried it, and it did. I just hope I get an okay mark regardless.

Edit: I got more than I expected. Apparently nobody noticed the fact that I was trembling throughout the performance.

---

And still I search, although for what I do not know...

No comments:

Post a Comment