Thursday, December 18, 2008

In Vietnam Nao

So, I'm in Vietnam now. Another two and a half weeks to go, still.

Got a little pissed off when my brother told me (at a market) he had seen a bracelet I wanted at another store, cheaper. Guess what? They did not even have it. That brings the grand total up to four bracelets and two necklaces that I wanted, but did not buy on his advice. I'm too trusting.

Also, I'm picking up a mandolin tomorrow, hopefully, and if I can find the stall with that bracelet, I'll have two new pet wolves ^.^


And a random thought, and I mean really random, occured to me today while on a boat. If something were to take off my left arm, my first thought would be worry about whether I could get the leather armband back that I'm so fond of. Not the arm, the bracelet. I'm odd like that.

---

And still I search, although for what I do not know...

No comments:

Post a Comment